Okay, so I was working on my post of Lukie when Jeremy came in the room and asked me, "What is Ya-Ya doing?" I said it sounds like she is playing your game in the other room. Well he asked me again and then it occurred to me what she was really doing when she walked into the living room.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Nothing but Mischief
Posted by
AJ
at
12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The picture didn't come through on the video, but I could hear you... and oh! is my imagination running wild! I hope whatever she put on her face is washable...
Laura, little Miss Persistent, has gotten into the Sharpie markers a few times. I think whoever invented Crayola washable markers has earned a spot in heaven!
I hope there's no long-lasting effects on Hallie's face! But it is good for a laugh! I love kids...
I too, couldn't see it, but bet it WAS beautiful.
Congratulations to Emily. Thanks so much for posting pics...he is adorable!
I guess this can be a warning to all of you who keep make-up, money, credit cards, or any tasty treat in your purse. Ya-ya is one of the best pick pockets, and purse snatchers I've seen in a while. Luckily we haven't had a sharpie mishap but sometimes mascara is just as bad.
Post a Comment