Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown
AWWWW glad he is here and he looks very healthy! Tell Em and Adam Congrats!! Hope they are doind well.He's is adorable!
What a beautiful baby!! Please tell Emily and Adam we are excited for them. How is Lilly doing with her new brother? What day and time was he born? And I think it's ironic that you have a picture with Aunt Cassie, but not with Mom or Dad! lolThanks for sharing the wonderful news!
Emily told me he was cute, but he REALLY is cute. I think most newborns look like squashed little aliens (at least mine did) but he really is adorable.
P.S. It's hard to tell with his eyes closed, but do I see a little Grandpa Rosenburg in him?
Thanks for posting photos!! He's adorable!
awwwww!!! he is so beautiful! i'm gonna cry. i always cry when babies are born...it all started with katie. it's her fault!i'm so happy for adam and emily!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
AWWWW glad he is here and he looks very healthy! Tell Em and Adam Congrats!! Hope they are doind well.
He's is adorable!
What a beautiful baby!! Please tell Emily and Adam we are excited for them. How is Lilly doing with her new brother?
What day and time was he born? And I think it's ironic that you have a picture with Aunt Cassie, but not with Mom or Dad! lol
Thanks for sharing the wonderful news!
Emily told me he was cute, but he REALLY is cute. I think most newborns look like squashed little aliens (at least mine did) but he really is adorable.
P.S. It's hard to tell with his eyes closed, but do I see a little Grandpa Rosenburg in him?
Thanks for posting photos!! He's adorable!
awwwww!!! he is so beautiful! i'm gonna cry. i always cry when babies are born...it all started with katie. it's her fault!
i'm so happy for adam and emily!
Post a Comment