I have had a hard time getting pregnant with a 2nd child, and lately it has truly begun to take its toll on me. I am not complaining, because I know that I am blessed, incredibly so. The greatest blessings are definitely my husband and my sweet little boy. I am also very blessed to have family so close by and to be able to "mother" my nieces and nephew(s L is due anyday!).
Isn't he cute? We think so.
Little Lil, check out the fabulous do!
Don't let her fool you, she is definitely a PISTOL,
but boy, do we love her!
And finally, little man. Too cute!
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Counting my blessings
Posted by
AJ
at
8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so sorry you have had to go through the pain and struggle of not being able to get pregnant again. That can be such a huge weight to carry sometimes.
You are such a blessing to everyone around you and we all love you!!
Yesterday someone said to me it was too bad we couldn't have more children because we made really good looking ones.
The same goes for you and Schuy.
I hope the nieces and nephews bring you all the joy you need.
I completely understand the feelings of frustration, anger, and sadness. But sometimes there is peace too for which I know you are grateful (and so am I).
Keep up the good work with your gorgeous boy.
Jeremy sure is growing up! I remember when he was a baby... I am so glad that you have your nieces and nephew(s) to help fill the void. Continue to trust in the Lord and hang in there!
Are you sure you want another one???? You've seen my house, and you know how my mind works lately. I am just kidding, I hope you get to be the prego next.
Post a Comment