Monday, January 21, 2008

Cheap Entertainment

Well, I figured I should report in about one of my new year's resolutions. I need to report that we are doing a really good job about staying in our set budget. We are finding other ways to entertain ourselves and our kids. It is great having kids because there is so much cheap entertainment that is avaible when they are around. It took a little encouragement, but J and H were up to giving us a little laugh. I hope you get a kick out of this as much as we did. Enjoy!



5 comments:

Mama D said...

This type of cheap entertainment sure is hilarious!! Thanks for sharing!

Dory said...

I think we will have to try this, but may wait till the temp is above 40. ha ha! You know how much I hate winter :)

Shayleen Lunt said...

That kind of entertainment would fit in our budget. Well, except for Olivia having hip dysplasia...I think I'll pass. You guys have so much fun together, it's great!

Patty said...

Thanks for sharing your entertainment!! I needed a good laugh!

Anonymous said...

Abbey--just heard the good news you have a blog. Had to go back and catch up on all the Ohio Nichols news from the beginning. This is a great way to keep in touch with how Jeremy is growing up so fast. School evolves kids into brilliant little people.

Love your blog name! At one point we were "A quarter's worth of Nichols", but this one is much, much better. Would it be okay if I put your blog address into the January family newsletter?

Also, I learned early on about purchasing gift certificates that I wanted. No one at my office wanted those. They wanted the lottery tickets and the booze when we did the exchanges. I ended up with some good stuff like movie tickets and new books at Borders. HAHAHA I had the last laugh.

Love, Momma G