HAHAHAHA that was too funny!! Looks like they wore each other out. Now go enjoy something you want to do Abbey!! Enjoy the silence :D Thanks for sharing! I needed that laugh to end my day with!
I laughed myself silly! It was so Schuyler when he was little--not exactly but in very similar ways. Were these posed pictures? Whatever--this was a great video. Thanks for sharing.
10 comments:
HAHAHAHA that was too funny!! Looks like they wore each other out. Now go enjoy something you want to do Abbey!! Enjoy the silence :D
Thanks for sharing! I needed that laugh to end my day with!
your husband is such a goof ball. That was cute and sooo Schuyler.
That was soooo cute! thanks for the trailer- I can't wait for the feature film!
Loved it!
I laughed myself silly! It was so Schuyler when he was little--not exactly but in very similar ways. Were these posed pictures? Whatever--this was a great video. Thanks for sharing.
Momma G
You definitely have a knack for telling a great story with pictures!! Way funny!!
This was great! It completely expresses the personalities of both Jeremy and Schuyler. Thanks for the creative story-telling.
Ok, that was funny. I was laughing at my desk. Very good laugh. Hope you guys are doing well.
Harold
Happy, happy birthday! Sorry I'm a little late.
yeah, that was really funny! i love all the expressions on schuy's face.
ps - happy belated birthday! i'm such a schmuck for not calling you.
pss - happy early engagement! (i'm trying to make up for the late birthday)
Post a Comment