1. He is soo funny. If he hasn't made you laugh, you don't know him well enough.
2. He is a Awesome father. I never worry about Jeremy when I leave him home with his Dad, I know he is in good hands.
3. He insists that his Degree in Aerospace Engineering is as much mine as it is His. This means the world to me.
4. He appreciates me and He lets me know it on a DAILY basis.
5. He never criticizes me. Never. Instead, he compliments me.
6. He is my favorite person to hang out with. I love being with him, even when we are doing nothing.
7. He accepts me for who I am and loves me despite all my faults, which are many.
I agree Schuyler, it has been the BEST seven years of my life. I love you so much. Happy Anniversary.
7 comments:
yeah, i guess he's pretty okay. just kidding. he is a great guy! you are a lucky lady! and he is a lucky fella! happy anni!
Oh you had a good anniversary, sorry I had to back out with the babysitting, I promise to make it up to you.
I liked this post. I was glad to see that you, Abbey, feel Schuyler is as unique as his name.
There were times, though, I despaired that he would develop into the great person he has become. Just goes to show when someone is sterling, it just has to come out some time.
Hope your anniversary celebration was the best!
Love, Momma G
Congrats, Lucky 7, or is it the 7 year itch? Glad you are both so happy, I would have known without you telling, but there is something wonderful in the telling.
Hope you had a great day!
Happy anniversary! You are a great couple!
I like your idea of 7 reasons for 7 years. I might use that if I remember by Dec. I think I could come up with 22 reasons... :)
Very nice tribute Abbey! I loved having Schuyler take Shane flying last year because I got to know him better! (Schuyler...not Shane) Anyway, I hope I never forget the hilarious mischeivious look on Schuyler's face when we realized Shane knew where we were (even while blindfolded) and Schuyler started taking all these crazy turns to confuse him. It was so FUNNY! He looked like a very naughty teenager. What a great guy! Happy Anniversary!
Congrats, both of you. You are a good example of what marriage is supposed to be - and not just because of the "good times".
Post a Comment