Thursday, December 18, 2008

WHAT'S UP??

So I have been really busy lately and haven't had much time for blogging. I started working part-time for my dad. I really enjoy it and the money isn't that bad either. I work while Jeremy is in school and then we have the whole afternoon together.

The other thing that has been taking all my time and energy is that Schuyler and I joined a gym. We go right when he gets home from work. When we get home, I usually have to make dinner and get ready for the next day. Talk about exhausting! I have really enjoyed going to the gym. I feel like Schuyler and I are doing something worthwhile together.

Well, that's all I have got time for.

8 comments:

Brittany said...

i think it's great that you're going to a gym! i know that when i used to run after work i'd get really frustrated because it seemed like i never had time to do anything between work and running and cooking dinner. now that i run during my lunch break i've freed up a little more after-work time. but the reward of feeling good about myself definitely over-shadows my frustration of limited time. glad to hear you're alive and breathing! it's been a long time!

Mama D said...

I'm so excited that you posted again! I'm glad that you're enjoying work and that you/Schuyler have time together doing something that makes you feel good!

Cassie Rakes said...

I know I don't get any sister love anymore : (
I can't WAIT till the 23rd.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Nice to read your comments again. Enjoyed our conversation last week while I was out walking in Sioux Falls. It made the time pass more quickly.

Have a great Christmas. The box should get there by Monday or Tuesday. Don't hold your breath. It's not big deal.

Love, Momma G

heather said...

Yeah your back. I think it's awesome the gym is keeping you away because pure laziness is why I don't get around to posting new things. Keep up the hard work!

Jeanna said...

Hello Ohio Peeps! I think H and I will be joining a gym together this year. My exercise has dropped off with the cold weather and the only thing that will help is joining a gym for a few months until the sun is shining again. Luckily we have a gym with a month-to-month plan right here in our little town.

Have a Merry Christmas!! (We got the picture, and he sure is a cutie!)

chelle said...

YAY Abbey's back!! That's great both you and Schuyler are going to the gym. It's a fun thing to do together and will strengthen more than your muscles.
It's nice to hear from you again. :D

Ally said...

Abbey--
I found your blog through Cassie's! Yeah! Click on my name to link to mine.
I'm so glad to have a way to keep up with you!