Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm it

Tagged
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? Wavy
3. Work? tiring
4. Your father? strict
5. Your favorite thing? shopping
6. Your dream last night? boring
7. Your favorite drink? Zero
8. Your dream car? cupholders
9. The room you're in? familyroom
10. Your fears? predators
11. What do you want to be in 10 years? wealthy
12. Who did you hang out with last night? hubby
13. What you're not good at? thinking
14. Muffin? chocolate
15. One of your wish list items? debtfree
16. Where you grew up? Mt.Healthy
17. Last thing you did? laughed
18. What are you wearing? sweats
19. What aren't you wearing? makeup
20. Your pet? rain
21. Your computer? confusing
22. Your life? fabulous
23. Your mood? peachy
24. Missing? Burg
25. What are you thinking about right now? Jeremy
26. Your car/truck? deceit
27. Your summer? sunbathing
28. Your relationship status? Wonderful
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When is the last time you really laughed with meaning? minutes
31. Last time you cried? Nunya
32. School? important
33. Least favorite weather? humid
34. Soup? potato
35. Movie? action

5 comments:

Cassie Rakes said...

I know the last time you cried, moo haha, Isn't PMS wonderful.

Jeanna said...

I like the tag games, I always find them fun and insightful. (I guess that goes to show just how deep I really am.)

Brittany said...

i agree with jeanna. i think they're lots of fun to read and learn things about people you never knew. the things you never knew - not the people. i know you. i just didn't know some things. am i making any sense?

Sarah said...

Ok, I don't know your e-mail address so I thought I'd leave you a message here. I found a new website today, surveypolice.com
They have lists of survey websites and they are all ranked with reviews, etc. I found a couple of new ones, and they're all free to sign up. So, yeah, I love surveys.

T J V said...

AH! I found you! So excited you blog too. I am sorry I slacked on the writing I know you understand with a little guy of your own to chase around. You are cute as ever!